PAY JUST US $55.98 FOR OUR DIGITAL MICROSCOPE
High design meets high demand. Snatch up our hot-selling Digital Magnifier in the Techstore Special category. Due to stellar quality and choice of Ships From, this product has become one of the most popular items in our stock. Browse our selection today for the perfect gift for someone special in mind (or just for yourself). Our web store offers the best payment methods include PayPal and credit cards. PayPal can be used to purchase items by credit cards, debit cards, or E-check. purchase high-quality Digital microscope dental endoscope camera.
- Material: Metal
- Features: Portable, Digital, Handheld, High definition
- Feature: Portable, easy to use
- Size: Diameter 11 mm x 123 mm
Moreover, we can deliver all our products including the Dental Endoscope Magnifier to any country, and if there’s something you don’t like about your order, feel free to ask for a refund and enjoy our buyer-friendly return policy. However, before ordering, please make sure you have chosen the right Ships From. Digital Microscope, Video Magnifier Biological Study
- Slim microscope body compared with traditional microscopes or other brand or non-branded USB microscopes.
- Convenience wire-controlled LED light and snapshot.
- Eco-friendly alloy material with Rho’s certification provides a strong and light microscope body.
- The software has an exclusive measurement function; it is fully compatible with Win 8 32/64 bit
- Health: hair, skin
- Anti-counterfeit: false label, tiny print, forged money, security identification
- Quality control: material, design, repair, metal, surface, printing, PCB
- Education: biological sample, living creature observation, auxiliary reading
- Forensic: fingerprint, trace elements
- And more…..
- Model: Supereyes B005
- Magnification: 1 ~ 200 times (continuous zoom capability)
- Sensor: 0.3MP (true hardware)
- Operating System: Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2000, Mac OS × 10.5 or above, Linux
- Object distance: 0 mm ~ infinity
- Focus type: manual focus
- Interface USB 2.0
- Max Size: Ø11 mm × 123 mm
- Light Sources: LED illumination (adjustable by control wheel)
- OSD language: English, Chinese, German, Japanese
- Software: Supereyes Software with measurement and calibration function
- For Mac, please use Photo Booth, Face Time or QuickTime
- For Linux, please use web camera software to open it
- Snapshot by software/hardware
- Still image capture resolution: max 640 X 480
- Photo Format: JPEG
- Video: High compression, 11 hours long
- Video Capture Resolution: max 640 X 480
- Format: WMV
- Display Speed: Maximum 30 f/s
Package and Accessory:
- Package Size: 19 cm(L) × 13 cm(W) × 7 cm(H)
- Gross weight: 250 g
- Net weight: 70 g
- Including: 1 X Microscope, 1 X User Manual, 1 X CD, 1 X tripod
How to use, a quick guide from Super eyes
- For Mac and Linux, please plug the device into your computer, and then use the corresponding software to open it.
- For Windows XP SP 2 and above, including Win 8 32/64 bit, no driver is needed, please directly install the software on the mini-CD. If you have any problems regarding the mini-CD, please download the software on www. super eyes. cc, or contact us. a. After software installation, plug the device into a PC, open software, select “Preview”, then you should be able to see the device working. For more detailed measurement information, please see the User Manual. b. To achieve maximum magnification, please put the microscope on top of the object, rotate the tail of the microscope to change focus. Turn on the LED lights if needed. The zoom capability would decrease as the distance between microscope and objects increases. c. You might find that the display speed of 5 MP is slow, which depends on your computer’s specifications and USB 2.0’s transfer rates. We recommend you to use 3 MP for previewing and 5 MP for taking photos or using the latest Supereyes software v3.54.
How to calculate a digital microscope’s magnification:
- A005+/B008 has 5 MP sensor. If you want to calculate model B003+/A005, please change 5 MP to 3 MP.
- 17″ is the most popular monitor in the market. All Supereyes products’ specifications are calculated based on a 17″ monitor.
- 2 is 2 mm. Usually, if you use the maximum power/magnification of Supereyes products, the maximum real length that could fully occupy the monitor is 2 mm.
- If a microscope has a 0.3 MP sensor, it is unlikely that it has real 500X power. So don’t be cheated by some advertisement!
Super eyes Software
How to choose your microscope?
- Which RESOLUTION fits your purposes best? There are some sample photos taken by Supereyes microscope on our product list, which would help you to make a decision. If you need more photos, please send a message to us.
- AUTOFOCUS or MANUAL FOCUS? Manual focus microscopes are cheaper and smaller. Autofocus microscopes save your time. There are three different types of auto-focus Supereyes microscope: A005/A005+. Firstly use manual focus to find the approximately focal point, and then the fine auto-focus would work for you to find the accurate focal point. The fine autofocus’s working range is about 0 ~ 10mm. If the distance change too much, manual focus is needed. The working distance is 0 ~ ? mm. A004/A004+, touch-point auto-focus, the fastest auto-focus. As long as the object is touching or very close to the pointed metal head of A004/A004, the microscope would find the accurate focal point. The working distance is 0 ~ 3mm. To change the zoom, please rotate the tail of the device. A006, ultimate auto-focus, with maximum 50X magnification. Autofocus, no manual focus needed. The zoom power depends on the distance between microscope and object: move close for zoom in, move away for zoom out.
- In some cases, lens diameter is more important. Please choose the microscope based on your unique requirement. The tips listed above are only for references.